Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to You!

This weekend amidst all the packing we celebrated my incredible Dad!  Words cannot describe how grateful we are to have this amazing man in our lives... especially after his tragic 12 ft. fall this past Christmas.  I cherish this man with my whole heart.  He is the one who stole my heart when I was a little girl, the one who has taught me how to live life to the fullest, how to love without regrets, and how to always remind the people you are surrounded by daily how much you love them and how much they mean to you.  My Dad is my world and truly one of my best friends.  I am grateful for the impact he has had on my life, my brothers lives, and Reagan's life.  We are all better because of this man who graces us with his presence, his laughter, his love for others and the Lord, his servant heart, and his hugs.  Thank you Dad for being a man who has taught me how to love the Lord, how to talk to others, and how to serve others.  You truly are the most incredible Dad a girl could ever ask for.  I am blessed because of him and the love he has poured out to me.  Thank you Lord for another year with my Dad, I pray it is another year filled with much laughter, many memories, and lots of bear hugs.  I will always be my daddy's sweetie-pie!  Cheers to my wonderful Dad and to another year of living life to the fullest! I will love you always and forever!!

We Love celebrating this sweet man!! 

My brothers... what handsome men they are :) 

Oh and this cutie... I take every opportunity I can to get a picture with this handsome fella!

Thank you Lord for the blessing of our Dad.  He has been such and inspiration to us all and we are so honored to have him as our Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment