Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Love!

Today my hubby officially turned 25 years old.  He woke up this morning saying he felt super old! Haha... all I could say was that 25 looked good on him! This is the 8th birthday that I have been blessed with to spend with him and I am looking forward to many more birthday's!

Instead of just one day to celebrate, we have done a birthday week... talk about a special man!

On Sunday night, his momma spoiled him with a steak dinner and a french silk pie- to say the least he was in heaven!

On Wednesday, I threw a surprise birthday dinner for him with the help of sweet friends! He was definitely surprised... thank goodness I pulled that one off :)

My birthday man- Surprise Birthday Dinner
Sweet Friends who helped us celebrate Reagan!
So blessed to have these sweet friends in my life- thank you for helping me surprise the hubby! 

Today (his actual birthday), we started the morning off with presents, breakfast, a little putt putt, jamba juice, and tonight we will be having his favorite meal... steak yet again- this man could live on steak and baked potatoes! 
So excited that he got the YETI cooler he has been wanting for quite some time! 
Headed to his birthday breakfast!

Only in South Texas- you can get a beer with your steak breakfast burrito! :) 

A lil game of putt putt on this gorgeous day! 

Multi- tasking: talking to his momma and putting

Who is gonna win?! Reagan- green/ Ashley- lime green

That would be a HOLE IN ONE for ASHLEY! Sorry birthday boy! 

Ending his birthday outing with a yummy treat... Jamba Juice- our favorite :) 


To end the birthday week, we will be celebrating with his dad tomorrow night - TEX-MEX-  YUMMO!

All I can say is there are a lot of people who love my sweet hubby... so grateful for the friends and family we have to celebrate and love on him!

I am so in love with this sweet man and I am so blessed to get to spend special moments like this with him!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment