Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To Nebraska We Will Go!

This weekend we are headed to Omaha, Nebraska.. (thanks mom and dad for house sitting while we are away!) This little weekend trip was a surprise for Reagan's mom and her big event that she is participating in this weekend!  To hear the shock and surprise come out of her mouth when we announced the big surprise over the phone for her birthday was pure bliss... she was so excited and could not believe we were coming.  As her kids, we were so glad that we could make her so HAPPY :) and be there for the last time she participates in her special event!  We will definitely be cheering her on and supporting her in every way!
Reagan and I are excited to be doing something different this weekend and making a mini travel trip together -- it should be lots of fun!  We are looking forward to colder weather, getting all dressed up on Saturday night and getting to spend time with all the family up there! It should be a good weekend!

Now all I have to figure out is how do I fit all these winter clothes I need to take in just one carry on suitcase... this could be just a little problem since Nebraska is super cold already (well at least to this Texan) and I need layers!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Hump Day!

Oh and be looking for pictures to come-- I will definitely be taking quite a few ;)


Jeremiah 31:3, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.” -- I am loving this verse this morning and I thought I would share it on here so that everyone could enjoy it... Love the LOVE of my Heavenly Father!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment