Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, April 14, 2012

Days go by.

Wow, where has the time gone?! I apologize for not blogging since pretty much forever ago. I feel like I blinked and slept a little in between and it is almost the end of April.  How in the world did that happen?!  I am going to close my eyes and then it will be May and I will wonder where the time has gone. Life just goes by way too fast sometimes... I need it to slow down so that I have time to take it all in!

The second half of this year has been good  busy.  Reagan has been working non-stop, I feel like sometimes he isn't even able to come up for air because his phone is ringing non-stop.  Though, he doesn't complain and loves what he does so as a wife I couldn't be happier for him. Oh and there have been a lot of "work" golf games in between all the crazy phone calls so that must be alleviating his stress.. haha!!
I on the other hand have been busy too and extremely tired... working with my Pre-K kiddos is wearing me out!! Though, I love working with them every day and I am cherishing the time I have with them because the year is almost over and then they will be.... BIG KID KINDERGARTNERS. How did that happen?!  I think I may cry.... seriously.  I want them to stay with me for the rest of their schooling... I have some of the best kiddos ever!!!

Other than work, we took a trip last weekend to Ft. Worth.  Oh it was so good to be back in COW TOWN! We headed up there for one of my sweet Alpha Chi Sorority sister's weddings.  It was great to see some of my "sisters" and watch my sweet friend get married.  While we were in Ft. Worth, we got to stay with one of our sweet couple friends that we miss so much... Jace and Karlie.  They had just bought a house a couple of weeks before we came to visit and I could not believe how amazing and adorable it looked.  I LOVED it so much, and it made me even more antsy for this summer to come because Reagan and I will be purchasing our first home (fingers and toes crossed)!!! It was so nice to see them, hang out, do a little shopping while the boys went to the shooting range, be able to relax and chat, and go to their church they love so much on Easter Sunday.  Though, we did miss being with our families on Easter it was nice that we were able to celebrate with our friends that weekend!

Other than having a crazy busy daily schedule and taking a little trip to Ft. Worth, we are looking forward to life slowing down a bit, finding a home (getting that all cute and homey) and then buying our first dog.  I think a labradoodle OR a goldendoodle are on the top of both of our lists...we have several friends who have those kind of dogs and they love them and I think they are oh so cute... so we shall see what we end up with!
Look how stinkin' cute that Labradoodle is.  I could just cuddle that precious baby all day long!!! 

Oh and this pumpkin is a Goldendoodle.  So cute and fluffy... what more could you ask for?!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and relaxing... I am trying to (I have errands to run) and my husband is on the golf course... something is not right with this picture?! HAHA.  Enjoy the weekend and love on your family!

I will leave you with some pics from our trip to Ft. Worth... ENJOY! :)

Reagan and I headed to the wedding! Love this pic!! 

My mom and dad were celebrating a wedding for their friends the same night we were back in SA TOWN! Love them to the moon and back! 

Bride and Groom's First Dance... So Sweet! 

Look at that stunning Bride!! 

Love my "Big Sis" Kelly!!

"Be blessed today because we have so much to be thankful for!"

No comments:

Post a Comment