Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, August 20, 2012

Lyla Bear.

I have a confession to make. I must admit to you all that I think my puppy is pretty special and I am pretty much in love with her and her curly/wavy lil self. She is smart, hysterically funny with her chew toys, has lots of energy, loves to play and more than anything would cuddle with me all day... if she could. Whew.. I feel much better now that I have admitted to you all how in love I am with this cute lil cuddly pup.
Anyways....
On Saturday, we had to take her to get her first set of puppy shots.  While we were waiting in line, all these people kept approaching Reagan and I and asking us if they could hold her and telling us that we had the cutest puppy they had ever seen.  I just kept laughing because the attention she was getting was ridiculous.  Little kids wanted to hold her, moms, moms to be, and even cute old couples.  It was the funniest thing ever.  Though, we both admitted later on she is a pretty cute lil cuddle bear. Anyways, back to the shots.  I couldn't do it... I made Reagan hold her.  Oh and to hear her yelp when they stuck the needle in... Broke. My. Heart.  Seriously, I know I am pathetic... but I made Reagan be the bad guy this time... Oops. This pup is turning me into a complete and total softie!! Though, I felt a little bit better after the shot was over, because she acted like nothing had happened and she was back to her normal playful and cuddly self... made me feel a little LOT better that she didn't hate us for taking her to get shots!
I just know I am going to miss my lil girl when I go back to work on Thursday... Oh goodness... see I am already nervous about leaving her at home while we are at work... seriously people what is this pup doing to me... deep breaths. it will all be OKAY. it is just a dog... My goodness!!

I will leave you with our cute lil pup.  Little Miss Lyla Bear and all her cute lil fluff.  Who could not love a face like that?! I mean seriously!!!! 

*Disclaimer:
I promise posts to come will not be completely focused around our extremely cute pup... I just really cannot stop posting about her and all her daily happenings. haha. I am like a proud momma.. and honestly, we all know you just want to stare at her sweet lil face and take her home and cuddle with her! :)

I hope everyone enjoys their last days of summer! I know I am taking in every relaxing moment while I can!

Love y'all,

No comments:

Post a Comment