Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Good-bye Summer :(

Ughhhhhhhhh. Feel my frustration??? Summer is OveR!!! I go back to work tomorrow and I am not ready one little bit.  The only thing I am ready for is getting on a schedule... I know I am a weirdo. I could probably live in summer mode for forever but I would be the most laziest person E.V.E.R. So to say the least...  Lil OCD me needs my schedule back.  This staying up late, sleeping in and reading books, and hanging out at the pool has been such a treat, but I need my routine back. badly. and I need a good nights sleep. and I desperately need to see my sweet friends (I have missed so dearly). and to get back into bible study with my ladies and be poured into and fellowship with those sweet gals.  Going back to school also means fall is coming, and I cannot wait for all things fall-- football. boots. cute scarfs and sweaters. and pumpkin spice lattes... Can I get an AMEN!! So tomorrow I will wake up when my husband does, put on make-up for the first time all summer (OOPS), say bye to my Lyla bear, and head to work.  At least I have Thursday and Friday to prepare before the kiddos come.  All  have to say to that is Monday is going to be fun yet exhausting... I can already feel it in my bones.  Anywho, for those of you who don't have work tomorrow... sleep in extra late for me, take time to read a good book and catch some sun! Oh summer 2012 you have been a good and memorable one... One I will never forget!


Hi Ho, Hi Ho, its off to work I go...

Much love and tired eyes,

No comments:

Post a Comment