Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Sunday, September 9, 2012

Feels Like Fall







My oh my... I may be speaking too soon... but it feels wonderful sitting out on the deck this morning.  The trees are moving and the leaves are blowing!! My dear Texas friends, I do believe Fall is right around the corner!!
Yesterday morning when I woke up and went to let Lyla out in the backyard,  I was amazed at the breeze that was blowing.  I immediately thought all things PUMPKIN.  The change in weather definitely put me in the mood for Fall.  Reagan was gone all day yesterday, so I thought it was a perfect time for me to decorate the house all things Fall! The table decor is out, pumpkins are everywhere, and there is a pumpkin spice scentsy filling up our house with its yummy smell! I love fall... football, boots, pumpkin spice lattes... can I get an AMEN again?!?

I am looking forward to the cooler weather, dinners on the back deck, and time with friends and family.  Fall is just lovely and I am glad the weather is changing and hope it is here to stay!

Pics to come soon of all the lovely decor... I just do not feel like moving from my spot on the deck quite yet :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday! Go have a pumpkin spice latte for me!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment