Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tasty Tuesday!

I was sluggish all day and it felt like a Monday when it was really a Tuesday... BOO... I was needing sleep or a really long nap, a couch to sink into and a good tv show to watch... I blame my hubs for my lack of sleep... his work schedule is to blame for my interrupted sleep.  Anyways... I digress...
When I got home from work, I let Lyla Lou out, like I always do.  It is our routine, out of the kennel she comes and straight to the back door  she goes.  But today was different. Instead of her moving along to go outside like she usually does... she froze. I found a cute pup scared at my feet who freaked out as soon as I opened the back door to let her go potty because the sweet old lady next door had the yard men out and about working hard for their money. needless to say their loud equipment scared the pee out of my lil girl. Poor thing. We are working on loud noises... the vacuum cleaner literally sends her over the edge... she may need some type of dog therapy... and you think I am joking!
Anywho, I finally cleaned up the mess in between fighting Lyla for the clorox wipe I am using to clean the floor and we make it outside.  The weather feels great and the trees are blowing in the breeze. Definitely my kind of afternoon!!
So, I wonder inside for a little snack and find a hidden gem in my fridge.. chobani yogurt... YES! I thought it had been eaten all... much to my surprise this new flavor was waiting for me.  For those of you who don't know me very well, greek yogurt is my new guilty pleasure... it is mmm good! I took my first bite today it was so delicious and refreshing I decided to walk my happy lil sluggish self back outside, sink into a patio chair, let Lyla roam the backyard and enjoy every last bite of my apple cinnamon greek yogurt.  If you have not had this new delicious flavor you are missing out, and it is absolutely perfect for fall.  So, needless to say I am needing a lil less sleep after that wonderful afternoon pick me up! So stinkin' good you better go get yourself some before I buy them all off the shelves...seriously!!  Honestly, I think am pretty tired... I just wrote about my love for greek yogurt... good grief I may have lost all my marbles! :)

What can I say... it is the simple tasty things in life... right?!

Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope everyone has had a fabulous day!

I am off to enjoy my wonderful Bible study ladies... cannot wait to see all their beautiful faces!

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment