Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, December 8, 2012

Married Love

Hello all my wonderful friends.  I have missed you all dearly. The time has gotten away from me yet again... I really do not know what we have been up to... except... running here, there, and everywhere! Though, we have loved being able to spend time with friends and family between all the chaos.

So Christmas time is upon us! Seriously where has the year gone?! In the Farish home, the tree is up, the decorations are hung, the Christmas card pictures have been taken and the lights are on the house.  I feel like I am forgetting something... oh yes.  Christmas presents! We are so far behind... I think we have bought maybe two and we have a lot more people to buy for on our list... whoops! Better luck next year!

Though tonight I was pretty darn excited.  We got some of our proofs in for our Christmas card.  I definitely wanted to do a "family" card this year.  A lot has happened for us in 2012! We bought a house, got a dog (whom we adore), have met some amazing friends, Reagan has had great success in his company.. a lot of great things have happened this year so we thought we should document this year for sure because God has blessed us immensely ! We wanted some great pics of us but we also could not leave out our Lyla girl... she is definitely our "baby"!

We used Lindsay Wogen Photography (found her through a blog photography site) and we are so happy with our photos!! Cannot wait to be able to print more!

One thing that I loved about her was that she was young and fun and she kept telling us... "oh how I love to shoot married love... I just love when you can feel the love between couples."  Let me tell you I do love my man, and every day I spend with him I think I grow to love and respect him even more!

Well here is to our FIRST official Christmas card pics! Cannot wait to see how we all change over the years!

Here is a little sneak peak of our mini session with her:





Love the Love and the Fun touches of our sneak preview!!! I am so blessed to have this man in my life :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and enjoying the love of friends and family!

Much love and I promise to be back sooner...

No comments:

Post a Comment