Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Family

I had to post this photo on the blog tonight because I am in L.O.V.E. with this picture and I never want to forget our little family.  This is who we are right now...  A young couple in love and our pup who is the center of our attention on most nights! I will always look back at this picture and remember all the firsts that came with this year- we are truly blessed.


I am so in love with this man, and our cute lil Lyla girl is the most cuddly and sweetest pup I know. 

Grateful for the little things in life tonight... Unconditional Love and Family.  Could not ask for more. 

Happy Thursday Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment