Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, January 28, 2013

Grace & Unconditional Love

God's grace.  It has been on my mind for days. His Grace and His love..  leave me speechless. He cares that much and wants me to draw nearer to Him more and more each day so that my faith can grow even more in Him, and so that I can grasp a better understanding of the undeniable truth of my Father's love. Without a doubt, I serve a mighty God.  A God who loves me through the good and bad times. He is always there for me.  When I have no words, He knows my heart.  When I fall, He picks me up.  When I am weak, He is strong.  My God is all I ever need.  Yet, I find myself failing and trying to find fulfillment in things of this world... but it is all fleeting and will never fill my heart like Him and His word does... so why do I search?! Why do any of us search??  There is nothing in this world that can fulfill me like He does, so why do I continually look to earthly things to fill me up?!  I then have to remind myself that God knew my nature would be to search, and to fall and to make the wrong choices.  But even through all of that, He still loves me when I fall on my face before His thrown and cry out to Him.  So I must wait.  I must give my undivided attention to my heavenly father, so that in the weak moments I can feel His amazing presence carrying me through the storm, and in the strong moments I can know without a shadow of doubt that He is there walking step for step with me. Through every season of life, my God loves me the same and is always waiting for me with open arms.  Seriously, that gives me the chills.  So tonight, my heart is filled with love and praise for my God.  I feel grateful to be able to serve Him so freely and to be able to come to Him with even the littlest of things.  God's grace is something I may never fully understand, but I am so grateful that He pours it out to me daily and that His love is never ending.. what a gracious and loving God I serve... and for that my heart can only be happy and sing praises to my sweet Lord who is coming back one day.  So for now, I will shout praises to my heavenly Father and patiently wait here for Him.

Oh and this amazing song has been on my heart for days... absolutely love it. Just press the link and listen... it is just what I have needed for days on end! Just sit and let the words wash over you... absolutely beautiful and brings me to tears each time. 
Ephesians 2:8-9 --"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment