Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Coalition Blowout 2013!

Every year there is a big oil and gas party to help raise money for scholarships for kids.  Last night was the annual party and it was such a blast!  This year, the party raised more money than it ever has for scholarships!! YAHOO!  Last night was filled with: lots of laughter, good food, lots of dancing, and sweet friends! After last nights festivities, I can definitely say I am sore from all the dancing I did.  One of our sweet family friends showed me how to country dance for "real"... flips, turns and all.  It was an absolute blast, and once I loosened up I was a dancing machine!   Last night was fun, and it was awesome to see everyone in the oil field come together for a greater cause! Thankful for all the fun we had and all the laughs we had throughout the night! Definitely a fun way to spend a Saturday evening :)


Happy Sunday! I am off the enjoy the lovely Texas weather! 


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment