Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, May 13, 2013

My best friend


Every day I have the pleasure of celebrating my mom and all that she means to me. I cannot even express how grateful I am to be back in San Antonio living right around the corner with my best friend. She gets me... She always has and always will. She is my confidant, my listener, my shopping buddy, my prayer warrior, the one I vent to, the one who always has my back, and the one who will always love and take care of me with her whole heart.

Last night was our time to spend with my mom for Mother's Day and when I reached her house I was feeling so crummy. I curled up in my moms arms and she played with my hair and loved on me. As the night went on I got to feeling worse and instead of her worrying about being celebrated she was right by my side while the hubs was picking up my prescriptions. She is so selfless and loving and honestly I aspire to be a mom like her someday.

Mom, I love you so much. Thank you for always taking care of me, loving me with your whole heart, and always being my person. Without you, I don't know who I would be. I love you to the moon and back.





No comments:

Post a Comment