Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, June 27, 2013

FaVoRiTe ThInGs!

10 things I Love:

10) Working out- it's a love/ hate relationship

9) Laying out- my burn eventually turns a nice shade of tan :)

8) Laundry - or I used to.... it seems to be consuming too much of my time lately

7) Walks with the pup

6) Blaring music in the car - yes I am that girl!

5) Cooking.  I just love good food!

4) Sleeping in late - oh summer how I LOVE you

3) Yogurt dates/cooking dates with friends

2) Dinners with family

1) Date nights with the hubby - movies and dinners are always the best :)

Happy Thursday friends!  Friday is almost here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment