Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Have you ever...

Have you ever...

Just been so tired that you are too tired to fall asleep??  That is where I am at today... so tired and needing sleep but my body just can't seem to relax and wind-down! I tried taking a nap after work and it just didn't work. By bedtime tonight I know I will have the best sleep I have had in a while!

Got in your car, rolled the windows down, and blasted the music so loud that you are pretty sure other people could hear you sing along to your tunes at the top of your lungs?! That was me... TODAY.  After school the weather was perfect and it was just the right time for a jam fest all the way home!

Wanted to sit and watch movies all day and eat a small pint of your favorite ice cream?!  I am planning on doing that one day this summer- my sweet friends a girls movie night with lots of junk food sounds so wonderful right about.... NOW!

Wondered what your life will be like in the next 5, 10, 15 years... I do all the time! I just can't wait for the things God has in-store!

Truly stopped - not paused for a brief second, but genuinely stopped whatever you were doing in your day, and gave full focus and attention to God and THANKED Him for the blessings you had been given in that day?  Today my quiet time really caused me to stop. reflect. and just be immensely grateful for all God has done.  I know I take for granted all the wonderful blessings one too many times- so today I committed myself to making time each day to just 100% whole heartedly STOPPING whatever in the world I am doing that is so not important and Thank God... because too many times I come with prayers which God loves oh so much, but I forget to be thankful in the midst of everyday life.

Just random thoughts for the day friends! I hope you enjoyed having a little peek as to what goes through my mind and happens in my life on a NoRmAl DaY!


Love y'all,

No comments:

Post a Comment