Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, February 6, 2014

gratitude

the Lord has shown me that I have a lot to be grateful for and I don't want to miss those opportunities of documenting my gratitude... because through the seasons of life there is so much to stop and be grateful for.

i love my Wednesday night bible study ladies.  they get me and my heart. and love unconditionally.  i have learned so much about God's word with them but also so much about myself. they are truly heaven sent.

i am grateful for a husband who cuddles with me in bed and prays each night with me before we go to bed. God is showing us it's the little things that keep us connected at the heart...

grateful for a dog who gives puppy kisses and follows me around 24/7... she is my shadow and i love that fluffy fur ball more than i ever thought i would.

i am also grateful for God's provision and His perfect timing.  He is opening doors that we never thought would open and it so awesome in watching Him move.

here is to gratitude... it is such a beautiful thing!

what are you grateful for today?

"Lord, thank you for stopping me today and allowing me to give you the thanks and praise for all you have done.  my heart is overwhelmed with the love and blessings you pour out to us daily.  You are so good. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment