Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, February 7, 2014

this is my prayer.

as i continue to walk thru each day this song is on repeat in my head and my heart.
it is my prayer. and a lot of times it speaks for my heart...when i don't have the words to pray, i just sing this song over and over.  it is beautiful. and will always remind me of this journey. God's faithfulness. my refinement. and truly finding myself in all this mess... and truly listening to who God needs me and wants me to be.
so listen to the song. and then listen to it again. and just let the words wash over you. you will be blessed.

thank you Lord for moving and changing me from within, so that my faith may be strengthened daily.

Oceans. by United. listen to it. i know you will love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw

much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment