Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, June 29, 2009

Loosing my WisDoM.

Ugh... so you can say I am less than excited about being at the oral surgeon tomorrow morning at 8 am to loose my wisdom teeth!!
I am not a fan of the dentist... and funny thing is, my mom is a dental hygienist. LOL you would think I wouldn't be so deathly afraid.. but I am petrified!
So tomorrow after 8 am... its pretty much no life for me. I get no real food, I am going to be blown up like a blow fish, and in bed for the next three days... that doesn't really sound very exciting! I would rather just keep my wisdom.. but I guess on the bright side it will allow me to catch up on sleep an get a better hang of this whole blogging thing :)
So just be thinking of me tomorrow morning as my wisdom is yanked painfully away from me.. haha to say the least tomorrow should make for an interesting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment