Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Laying low and getting kinda BoReD!

So getting my wisdom removed wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I did not swell hardly at all... weird.. I thought I would look like a chipmunk! Not getting to eat hasn't been too bad either.. I'm really enjoying slim fast.. I thought it would taste gross but it's really not bad at all!
Also, I am getting tired of sleeping.. you would think I would be enjoying getting to lay low.. but im getting kinda restless. I am ready to get up, go workout, eat something with substance. :) There are only so many movies and books I can watch and read. I need some ideas of what I can do to occupy my time... any ideas for good books, movies, or great TV shows?

On top of it all, I am really missing my fiance and my best friend. More than anything, I wish they could both be here right now! I have not seen either of them in forever... and it would be so awesome if they could be here helping me occupy my time. Haha if Hannah was here with little Ava she would probably have me cracking up and in tears which probably would not make my mouth feel so great, but would make me so extremely happy! A surprise visit from those two cute girls would be the best and would extremely brighten my day!

More than anything I would love to see my fiance Reagan right now!!! He is so busy being the youth leader at TCAL and loving it but I am definately missing him more than anything! He is doing a great job trying to find us somewhere to live for after we get married and he has alot of patience... I am so grateful for that! A huge part of me really wishes that I could snap my fingers and June 12, 2010 would be here! I am having alot of fun wedding planning in San Antonio with my mom and our wedding planner Tracy, but I am just really ready to be with him and doing life with him! There are only so many decisions for this wedding I can make.... and I am ready for him to be here making some decisions too because that will mean that it is getting closer to the wedding! I can't wait to go do our registry together, cake tasting, or even practicing our first dance! All and all, I am just ready for the day to be closer so that all my dreams can finally come true! I love you with all my heart Reagan :)

Sorry this was such a random post... have alot of stuff on my mind since I have been laying here so long just thinking!

"Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed."

No comments:

Post a Comment