Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, July 16, 2009

Smile through the Craziness of Life :)

so today was one of those days where i needed to get things done.. but i was definitely lacking the motivation completely.
i really need to start packing up my stuff in my parents house so that i can move into my duplex in fort worth and be back with my best friends!!!
i am ready for the move but the energy it is going to take to do... exhausts me already.. especially since i have to clean out my storage in fort worth!!!
though... moving my stuff in will get me that much closer to my best friends and reagan.. so i guess i will just have to push through and smile instead of being grumpy!

these past couple of weeks reagan and i have been busy trying to find us somewhere to live once we get married. everyone keeps telling us.. "WOW... y'all are really on top of things..." not exactly.. reagans lease runs out at the end of this month. he graduates from DBU august 7th... and will then start seminary in the fall in fort worth. so our plan was to find somewhere to live that he and some guys can live in until we get married and then it will be ours... wow never thought that idea would be so difficult to fulfill. we cannot find somewhere to live that satisfies both our needs. so please pray for us that we find somewhere to live and do not get so discouraged that we give up completely and stop looking and trying.... LORD GIVE US PERSEVERENCE and FAITH!!

tonight i had a really good workout. i went walking with my dad and my littlest brother around our neighborhood (a mile and a half) and at the end i was able to run up this HUGE hill by our house up and down it 4 times.. amazing because that thing is freakin HUGE and i am usually exhausted by the end but today i could do it. i dunno if it is because i had so much stored up energy. or if i was letting my frustration out on running. either way it made for a really good workout! hah :)

i really should be calling it a night but i have so much on my mind that i'm tired but i can't sleep/ don't want to sleep... that is probably not a good thing. i really just need to let my mind relax and turn out the lights and go to God in prayer... HE comforts me through everything no matter what.
i am hoping tomorrow will be a better day and that things will start looking up. everything takes time in life.. and i think i am in just one of those moments in my life where i need to be continually faithful. in prayer. patient. and God will work things the way He intends for them to be in HIS time not mine.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment