Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, July 13, 2009

man oh man what a boring yet long monday!

so today i had alot that i needed to get done. waking up this morning i was ready to tackle the day... thank goodness :)

today's today list:
get my transcript transfered from UNT to TCU > completed
call about my shot record and get it sent to TCU > completed
mail my grades and letters to my scholarship people > completed
go to the grocery store > completed
cleaned out the fridge > completed
wash clothes and fold them > completed
fill out passport paperwork > completed
try to catch up to hannah in the book vanishing acts > completed... i'm not on the exact same page as her but i have gotten alot read for only having the book since saturday :)

so thank goodness.. i got all the things done that i needed to get done today! yahoo :)

after i got all that done and helped my mom with dinner i went out to the pool and swam laps... i did there and back 100 times in our pool and then did stomach exercises afterwards... so i feel like my 1 hr and 30 min workout was good for today. i just love swimming laps.. there is something about being in the water... it brings back my old swim team days. i kinda just lose myself in the water and it makes exercising alot more enjoyable! :)

tonight after dinner i looked at recipes in the weight watchers five ingredient 15 min recipe magazine.. they have some absolutely great recipes in there that sound so tasty!
then my mom and i looked at cake designers, flowers, and hair/ makeup people. we are trying to get as much done with the wedding as possible while i am here. we are loving wedding planning together... it has been alot of fun and i am so blessed with the parents i have who are willing to make this day as special for reagan and i as they can!

i think tonight i will head to bed early since i was so productive today and continue reading my book (vanishing acts) it really is a good book... love me some jodi picoult!

i really want to go to dallas soon... i am already missing reagan.. he really wasn't here long enough.. seriously 2 days is NOT good enough >> since i haven't seen him all summer! i really look forward to moving my stuff up to my duplex on the 23rd of this month. then i will get to see him and will be that much closer to seeing my best friends again!!!!

i really really really wish that hannah and beautiful baby ava would come and see me! we have a house open and waiting for them... and a pool that hannah and ava would love to lounge in! my mom is dying to meet ava and i'm just really really really ready to see my best friend and my beautiful little ava :) maybe if hannah gets really bored enough she will make a quick moment decision, jump in her car with ava and come here to see me! here is to wishful thinking and hoping :D love yall!!



"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand... and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late."

No comments:

Post a Comment