Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Lovin' :D

so i'm kinda behind on my blog... i apologize for that! haha i have been busy wedding planning and catching up on my vitamin d!!

so yesterday night i went on my first date of the summer!! reagan came into town and it was so much fun! gosh how i have missed him. it was so nice to just spend time with him and relish the moments until he has to go back on saturday. we went to olive garden and shared this wonderful new chicken pasta dish they have right now... and the bread sticks and salad were yummy as always! then we went to sneak a peak of jons softball game.. they were losing pretty bad so we decided we would head over to our movie! we saw the proposal... for those of you who haven't seen this movie/ it is a MUST!!! so funny and such a cute film.. we were laughing so hard!! :) then after our movie we came back to my house and hung out with my family and just enjoyed the time we were together! i am so so blessed to have him and am going to be really sad when he leaves saturday! :( going on my first date of the summer with him yesterday really showed me how much i have missed him and spending time with him.

today i am headed to the gym to get my workout in so i can keep up my schedule so that when i go back to school and am in the hospital for clinicals i will still have the motivation to get my work out in... i just keep telling myself... WEDDING DRESS. HONEYMOON>> you want to look AMAZING!! :)
at the gym today i will have reagan and my dad working out with me.. so that should be interesting and a very good workout! then i think we plan on grabbing some lunch and laying out by the pool... sounds like a very relaxing day.
tonight... i think reagan and i are going to make dinner together since we haven't gotten to do that all summer... and we LOVE cooking together! what to cook is the question>> any ideas?!

i am so blessed for the amazing memories i am getting to make this weekend and for my amazing friends and the love of my family.
i am getting sad that summer is coming to an end.. i am not ready to go back to school.. i am enjoying not having a strict routine. though, once school starts the closer we will be to the WEDDING!!

oh and hannah... i promise i am going to find that freaking book! if i have to travel across san antonio to get it i will :) i look forward to having a little mini book club with you... it will be fun! i love and miss you... and doing this together will make me feel that much closer to my best friend :) love you and i hope that you, me and sweet little ava will be making our way to beautiful ruidosa very soon :)

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

No comments:

Post a Comment