Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friendships=Life

as i sat and did my quiet time this morning, God just kept reminding me that the people in my life are there for a reason. the people I am surrounded by daily leave tiny imprints on my heart that can never be erased. through this year, I have really learned to open my heart. to allow myself to get hurt in order to allow someone to love me to their fullest. i now know that every relationship isn't perfect... the people you love the most are going to hurt you and let you down. though, if you love them the way God loves you, you will always forgive them. life is not meant to be lived alone, and the relationships you encounter in your life are there for a reason and a purpose, to teach you what God needs you to learn in your season of life.... is that a beautiful concept?! i sit back and think of all the wonderful relationships i have in my life and how each one of them have touched my heart in a different way and how each person has taught me so many different things. i am so grateful that the people God has given me in a relationship to grow with are not all the same, but the person God needs them to be!

"Friendships are something to be treasured and embraced with an open heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment