Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OUR temporary HOME!

so Reagan and I just found out today that we got the TOWNHOUSE that we put in an application for!!! i have never been so excited in my life! we have a place to live WOOHOO!!!
it brings me so much comfort in knowing that him and i have a place, we may not live there for forever but it will be our FIRST HOME together... and that means a lot to me :)
Reagan will be moving in to the townhouse the last week in April. Once I am done with finals the first weekend in May, my parents are coming up and moving all my furniture and etc over so that I don't have to take it all home and then turn around and bring it right back. Once we are done moving all my stuff in, I will head back to SA TOWN for one month with my parents and then it will be OUR Wedding and then the HONEYMOON and then we will get to come back to OUR HOME in Arlington.... WOW that is so crazy, but i am so EXCITED!
i will hopefully post pictures sometime in June so that everyone can see our cozy little townhouse!

"Life is the most beautiful journey --- so be grateful for every moment you spend on it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment