Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life goes by in the BLINK of an EYE!

life is going by so fast... i am sitting here thinking where has the time gone??
in the past 2 weekends i have had bridal showers and gotten some amazing gifts... i have incredible friends and family!
i am about to sign up for my senior year of classes... WOW it feels like i was just a freshman in college the other day.
i take my bridal portraits this weekend... i am nervous and excited all wrapped in one. then i keep thinking in my head... did i work out enough to be stunning for these pictures??... SHAME on me for even thinking that way! they will turn out however they turn out! good grief i am so hard on myself.
i am about to get married... the countdown is getting smaller and the wedding day is getting closer... WOW i am going to be MRS. FARISH... a WIFE to REAGAN! i am very excited and so anxious but so nervous!
i am so excited how my life has played out... i could have not been more blessed.
my GOD is good and the plans He has had for my life have all been in His timing!
Life is flying by but i am making several memories with each special moment and special person :)

"Love life and it will Love you back."

No comments:

Post a Comment