Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

this SEMESTER is coming to an END!

WOW. i have one more test left and a research paper to turn in and then i am in my senior year of college!! holy moly, where did the time go?? i feel like it was just yesterday when my parents were helping me move into my freshman dorm room and i was so scared to be at college. wow the memories and moments i have made in these past years.
next week i will be moving out of the dupe with the girls and my parents will be helping me move my stuff into reagan's and mine townhouse. wow, this just doesn't seem real!!
the wedding invitations have been sent out, and that just makes the wedding feel and seem even more real. i got real butterflies for the first time today just thinking about how close the wedding really is. i am super excited, but wow the life changes i have had in this past year i never would have imagined--> from getting engaged to reagan, to having the worst fall semester of my life -- to getting the amazing opportunity to step away from school without it hurting me, finding my strength in God and relying on HIM completely, to making child development as my major and falling in complete love with it, to all the job internships i am finding are available and loving the options i am being given. wow that is a lot of gibberish and it may not make sense, but i am just amazed by the huge changes God has done in my life and how they have all been for the greater good of His kingdom. wow, all i can say in all my amazement is that God is so so good, and even before all of these life changes happened in my life, HE knew that they would and that just amazes me even more about my wonderful and marvelous God.
life is good, and it is changing fast... i will make sure to keep everyone updated as the wedding gets even closer!

"life is like a roller coaster, with unexpected loops and turns--- that can reveal the most unexpected but exciting moments in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment