Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April showers bring May flowers!

where in the world did the month of April go?? I felt like it went by in the blink of an eye... holy moly. in two days... on Thursday I will officially start packing up my room at the dupe and my parents will be here on Friday to help me move my stuff out and into the townhouse Reagan and i have. it is a bittersweet time right now. I have loved my time at the dupe, and have also loved living with these girls and having the memories we have made together--- they know all my secrets and they are my best friends! though, I am excited to be living with Reagan.... it is just so different from anything I have ever known. I am going to be living with a BOY! I mean I have lived with my dad and 2 brothers but there is something different about getting married and living with your HUSBAND... woah not used to that word yet... I guess I have another month for it to grow on me, I have a feeling I am going to like saying it :)
so there are exactly 39 days till the wedding. this Monday I started the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I was getting bored with the gym and I needed something new and good that didn't take a ton of time out of my day. thus, I ran across this workout video while I was browsing in target... one of my favorite things to do. I looked at it and thought there is no way this is 10 dollars and the workout is only 20 minutes. So on Monday, after purchasing the dvd on Sunday I tried it and two of my roomies Katelyn and Jillian decided to try it too. half way through our 20 minutes we were sweating pretty intensely and were out of breath. now all of us workout so it's not that we are out of shape, it's just this video is intense... for 20 straight minutes you are doing cardio, toning, and abs... and Jillian Michael's does not let you stop. so on the video I am on level 1. my goal by wedding week is to be on level 3... the highest level. I hope I can get thru all the levels, if not that is because my dad has decided to train me while I am home and put me thru pain... I am fine with either one as long as I look amazing for the wedding!! :)
the wedding is getting even closer and I am getting so excited, it is going to be a blast and I can't wait for it to be wedding day, though I must admit wedding nerves are beginning to set in!
I can't wait to see all my friends and family that are coming in for the wedding it is going to be a glorious event :)

"Enjoy the here and now because you never know what tomorrow may bring."

No comments:

Post a Comment