Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home in the 210!

So I am finally home with my family until the wedding. I have definitely missed being in San Antonio around so many familiar faces! Though, I must say that being home is much different than living in the DUPE. It is a lot more noisier here, more messy-- because I have two teen brothers, and their schedule is crazy busy! I feel like we go, go, go every day here... it is exhausting!!! Though the best part about being home is that I am getting to spend time with my family and I am getting to watch my littlest brother play baseball. :)
I cannot believe that in 30 days I am going to be married... WOAH!!! My mom had a wedding meeting to go to today and I couldn't go because I do not know all the wedding day surprises... so NOT fair!!! I am ready to know all the surprises for this big event!!!
The Bookout house has become Wedding MANIA. There is so much wedding stuff everywhere! I definitely know that my dad is ready for the wedding to be here so that he can get the house back in order... haha!
Reagan is back at our townhouse living by himself until we get married... he has told me multiple times since I have been home the wedding day needs to get here quicker because he is getting lonely by himself! Though, he promises me he is keeping the townhouse clean so Marla and Leah can come back while we are on our honeymoon and finish decorating! So grateful for them both and their incredible decorating skills. I cannot wait to get back from the honeymoon so we can see what all they did!
I am definitely getting more nervous and looking even more forward to June 12th... it is going to be here before we know it!!!

"Treasure the moments you have now because life is always in constant motion."

No comments:

Post a Comment