Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Wow... I LOVE summer!! seriously i look forward to the sleeping in, being lazy, spending time with family, cooking, reading good books and staying up late. seriously i never want this time of year to end. i love laying out by the pool... even if i did use expired sunscreen and had my first experience with sun poisoning-- oatmeal and vinegar baths, chilled aloe >> oh what fun it has been doctoring my skin.. NOT it has been the most painful experience.. and it is something i will make sure never happens again! Though, i have loved the long talks i have had with my mom, the dinner dates i have had with my brothers and the moments and memories i am enjoying having at home with my family before i get married. i must admit it is going to be weird going back to Reagan and mine town home once we are married and i do not have a pool in my backyard that i can walk out to, or hear the constant noise that comes from my brothers and their friends. this summer is one that is very different... bittersweet, but i am cherishing each moment. i am looking forward to seeing my girls this weekend to celebrate birthdays, friendships, the batchellorette party and the upcoming wedding! this summer is full of surprises and i am fully ready to embrace them! i am excited that this summer i get to embark on a new journey, one that is not familiar at all but one i have a feeling i am going to LOVE!
Summer is a time for love and new beginnings and i cant wait to begin the new chapter in my life! oh and a side note.. my summer school class got cancelled because i was the only one left enrolled in the class, so i get to go to summer camp with Reagan and his youth... so weird that we are going to summer camp as a married couple --- it is going to bring back a lot of memories from when we were dating and going to summer camp!

"A life without love, is like a year without summer."

No comments:

Post a Comment