Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TOP 10 COUNTDOWN!!!!


Holy Moly... Ladies and Gentlemen.... there are ONLY 10 DAYS left till the wedding.... LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!
I am getting excited and nervous, but very anxious to finally see Reagan!!!!
My final dress fitting is this Thursday, so in my head that really just puts everything in perspective!


This morning waking up I was thinking of the TOP 10 Reasons why I am so excited to be getting married, so here they are:


10) I will finally get to see Reagan! I haven't seen him but once since I have been back in SA TOWN.
9) The wedding weekend will be the greatest party I have ever been to!
8) We get to celebrate with all our friends and family!
7) There is no more curfew.... He is all mine!
6) Waking up to my man is going to be a beautiful thing!
5) We get to start our life together!
4) We will be newlyweds, and there is just a special glow about being newly married... crazy but I swear there is!
3) St. Lucia here we come!! I can't wait to lay on the beaches with Reagan for an entire week!
2) There are NO MORE boundaries... thank the LORD... I have waited 4 1/2 years for this moment!
1) I will be Mrs. Reagan Farish :)


Getting married is exciting and I am so ready to begin this amazing adventure with Reagan by my side!!!


"You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without."

No comments:

Post a Comment