Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, June 3, 2010

People Problems

I sit here today not able to understand people and there intentions at times.  I don't understand why it is so hard for people to look to find different solutions, or just simply to be happy in midst of chaos.
I don't understand how a man can be fired from the hotel where the wedding reception is supposed to be at in 9 days... with no notice, he was gone and the people at the hotel assure all the pieces will be picked up.  But is it really possible to pull off an event that you personally haven't been planning for a whole year??
I just sit here in confusion today... because honestly I don't need this kinda of stress right now.  This is supposed to be the happiest time of my life, but in the back of my mind I am wondering will everything really go off without a hitch??
I have my last dress fitting today and I am so excited to see how the dress turned out.... though, we are late because last night a crazy storm blew threw and all the lights are out on the main streets to take us to my dress fitting, so the roads are filled with crazy traffic. That is definitely an unexpected you cannot plan for!
I am sorry if I sound like I am complaining, I am just being real... because quite honestly I am just a little annoyed... my nerves are on edge... and that quite possibly may be because I am getting married in 9 Days!


One beautiful thing that is occurring today is my brothers high school graduation.  I am so proud of him, he has come a long way!  The spot light is on him today and that is the way it should be... it is his BIG day after all! I love you bubba and I will be cheering for you the loudest tonight when you walk the stage :)


"smile through the tribulations because at the end of the day you have so much to be grateful for."

No comments:

Post a Comment