Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, June 5, 2010

ONE WEEK LEFT :)

Ladies and Gentlemen... there is ONLY one week left until the BIG DAY!!! ---->>
(I have no clue why the post still says it's Friday because I am definitely writing this at midnight... which makes it Saturday!!!)
I AM GETTING SO EXCITED!!!!!  :)
All day today was stuff that had to do with wedding.  My mom was in a 4 1/2 hour meeting finalizing wedding stuff, I got my hair cut and colored, Shavaun and I packed my suitcase for the honeymoon (I was so glad she helped me... all her years of being a flight attendant paid off in the packing area--- I still have room  to spare!), and tonight we put wedding goodies together!
Seriously, I cant believe that the wedding is almost here!
Reagan sent me a message tonight that said one week from tonight he was going to have trouble sleeping and was going to be so anxious for the wedding day!!  So even he is getting super excited and so ready to see me!
I just feel so blessed that I am marrying the man of my dreams who loves God so much and is the most incredible man ever!
Pray that as the days get closer to the wedding, I stay calm and enjoy this time because it will go by in the blink of an eye!
The countdown is in FULL MOTION and there is no stopping it NOW... BRING ON THE WEDDING FESTIVITIES!!!!!

"Life is full of Happiness and Bliss... so capture each moment to the Fullest!"

No comments:

Post a Comment