Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ONE more DAY till the Wedding Festivities BEGIN!!!

I am so excited... friends and family are already headed to SAN ANTONIO for the BIG wedding weekend!!! Reagan's mom, step dad and sisters are already on their way and should be here by tonight.  I just cannot wait to see everyone.  Most of the bridesmaids get in tomorrow to kick off the BBQ celebration-- let the party begin!  I just can't wait to be surrounded by friends and family for the biggest weekend of OUR lives!!!
It is going to be so much fun and a party we will never forget!
I am just getting so anxious to see Reagan, it has been too long! I have MISSED my man and I just can't wait to give him the biggest hug ever!!
I am definitely feeling better, still just a little worn down-- so definitely need more prayers that my energy will kick back in 100% by Saturday!
Just so ready for everyone to be here... my nerves are starting to get anxious... but I think that is a good thing!




"I am about to embark on the greatest journey of my life... my smile has definitely become contagious!"

No comments:

Post a Comment