Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Moving Day!!!

It is Finally moving day for the Farish Family! Our townhouse is ready and we are moving in all our boxes and storage totes today... Let the UNPACKING begin!!!

We both love our new little place and it is in a great townhouse community... just right for us! We cannot wait to move in and get it all decorated! I am dreading the unpacking part just a little bit, but I would rather unpack than pack a house up!  Yesterday, Reagan and I were talking about where we would be in a Year and Reagan said, "Well hopefully we are going to be buying a house."  I just laughed and sighed... I HATE packing so so much!  Though, to move into a house that is OURS would be absolutely amazing and I think I would definitely be motivated to move into a place that is ALL ours!

Well, off to get things organized so that unpacking will go just a little bit smoother!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!

**Lots of pictures of the new townhouse to come... once it is all decorated... or maybe I will do Before/After-- we shall see!

"A new journey is upon us now... let this exciting new chapter of our lives begin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment