Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, July 21, 2011

Our New Home!

We are all moved in and it is such a great feeling!  Our stuff is in its places and we could not be more happy.  Let me tell you-- living out of a suitcase for a month is not an easy task, so I am glad to have a home now and everything is organized!  We are so grateful to have such a wonderful town-home and our complex is absolutely gorgeous... gated community and everything!  We are also so glad that our families are so close and especially grateful that my parents were such a huge help in helping us move in and get everything decorated (so grateful to have a mom who loves to decorate and a dad who loves to hang pictures and other handy things while my husband is off getting his stuff organized)!!

I think we still feel like this is not our "home."  It is still taking some getting used to, but we are loving being back in our home town of San Antonio, Texas-- everything is so familiar to us!!


Many of my friends and family had asked me to post pics of the new place because they want to see how it is decorated.  I went back and forth about doing before and after pictures but decided against it because... 1) I could not find my camera when I was moving in and 2) the place was a disaster and I couldn't take putting the chaos on here for everyone to see! (yes I am an OCD clean freak... still a work in progress!)  So, I decided that I would not take pictures until the house was complete.  Well all the decorating got done on Tuesday night at midnight and then I ran into a problem... I could not find my computer cord for the camera.  I flipped just a little, moaned that it was time for me to get a better camera (so I would actually take pictures more), and then searched high and low for the cord so I could upload pictures.  Well after much searching I found the camera cord in the camera box (go figure that!).  So I was finally ready to take pictures and upload them!  So without further waiting.. welcome to our new home!!

Entry Way table

Rug at the bottom of the stairs

Love this cross by the front door 

Wood stairs... these are going to be so hard to keep clean... UGH!!

Wall decoration going up stairs

Another wall decoration going upstairs 

Wedding pics at the top of stairs 

Living room 

Living room 

Fireplace

Big comfy chair in living room 

Another view of living room 

Cross wall and kitchen table 

Looking into kitchen 

Bakers rack in kitchen 

Kitchen 

More kitchen 

In love with our granite countertops in the kitchen 

My desk nook off the kitchen 

Another pic of my desk nook-- love this space!

Rug in kitchen 

Laundry room 

More laundry room

Master bedroom 

More master bedroom 

Hall leading to our closets (one side is for Reagan the other side is mine)

Master bathroom 

More master bathroom 

Shower curtain in master bathroom-- behind the shower curtain is a large garden tub... to say the least, I am in LOVE!

More master bathroom 

Master bathroom as you walk out

Hallway to office/guest bedroom 

Other side of hallway that leads to guest bedroom/office 

Another view

Guest Bathroom 

Another view of guest bathroom

Black, red and cream theme going on in the guest bathroom 

Sofa in guest bedroom/office 

Office side of the guest bedroom 

Guest bedroom/office 

Outside patio 

LOVE my orange patio furniture 

In love with the outdoor patio decorations!

Well, that is our new place! We love it and it is so cozy and starting to feel like home!  We cannot wait to have friends and family over!

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." -- Joshua 24:15


1 comment:

  1. cutest patio furniture ever! and i love your kitchen nook. you did a great job decorating!

    ReplyDelete