Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Will this week ever end?

This week has been a long one.  One that quite frankly never seems to end.  One that I wish would come to a close so that I could start over with a fresh week.  The kids have taken it out of me this week.  Just been too much hustle and bustle.  It is all too much! Though, I thank the Lord that today is Hump Day and Friday is almost here and I can wear jeans and not have to worry about ironing clothes for work... PTL!

We have both been busy with work this week and Reagan has been out of town and got in late so that has worn him down too!  To top it all off, it is still warm in San Antonio and the first day of Fall is Friday, so I really need to pray harder for some cooler weather... I am tired of sweating when I walk outside... NOT OK!

Even though we have been busy and hot there is one thing new in my life this week!  I got invited by one of the counselors at my school to be a part of her women's bible study that meets at her house so that I could meet new ladies and fellowship with them.  I feel so blessed to not only be able to work with her daily, but so humbled that she invited me to their group ... I feel great about what God is already showing me through the Bible Study they are doing (it is called One in a million by Priscilla Shirer ... the first week has been fabulous!)  So, this is definitely something new I get to look forward to every Wednesday night and I am super excited... not only for the study but to make new friends!

I hope everyone isn't as tired as I am and have made it successfully to hump day!  Just a couple more days and then the weekend ... WOOHOO!

Have a fabulous evening!  I will update soon on how my first night at the new bible study went!

"Lord, give me endurance to make it through the rest of this week.  Help me to find my strength in you.  Thank you for the love you pour out to me each day. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment