Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, September 1, 2011

September is Here!!

Praise the Lord, September is here!! I could not be more excited!!! Seriously, with today being the 1st day of September that means fall is coming and the HOTT temperatures will finally start to decrease (I am definitely ready to be out of triple digits)!!! Fall is such a wonderful time of year in Texas -- it's not too cold and it's not hot (well let's hope it's not -- this fall better be just like the ones before) the temperature is just right!  I love fall clothes-- I always have... boots, sweaters, long sleeved shirts, jackets!! I have pinned lots of fall clothing ideas on Pinterest and I cannot wait to do a little shopping (Reagan would be glad if I didn't), but I need to add some new fun things to my fall/winter collection! Not only do cute clothes come with fall but everything yummy and pumpkin comes with fall too... Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Pie... YUMMO!  So to say the least, the Farish house is ready for Fall to begin... we are done with all this hot weather!

This week has been busy but good for us... other than going here and there we have had time to just sit and relax with one another which has been super wonderful! Love me some time with my hubby! :)

YAY for tomorrow being Friday and TCU playing Baylor tomorrow night-- cannot wait to watch the game... SO EXCITED that college football has begun!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a relaxing LOOONG weekend!

This verse was part of my devotional this morning and I am really working on memorizing it because it is so important for me to remember... especially when people hurt my feelings or treat me how I do not think I should be treated... just a great verse to hide in my heart.
John 15:12 -- "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you."

No comments:

Post a Comment