Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh Pinterest!

To all my friends out there who kept peer pressuring me, I finally broke down and got one... I finally gave in and got a Pinterest account -- WOOHOO!!  Honestly before I got it I had no idea what all the hype was about (the only thing I knew was that multiple people were telling me that I needed one and that I would love it and that they just couldn't stop pinning).  Well, to say the least, I am IN LOVE!  More like addicted and cannot stop pinning pictures myself... it is a very bad habit.  I just got my account last night, and it consumed most of my night -- Reagan was very confused as to what I was doing, until I showed him the yummy recipes I had found and then he was totally ok with it ;)  So to say the least, get an account and start PINNING!  It is definitely a must and there are some awesome things on there that you pretty much can't live without!  So enjoy yourself and start pinning pictures that you love because it will definitely make you smile... I sure did :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! But seriously, get a Pinterest account now-- you will thank me later!

"I like things that make me smile in life... it makes the day so much better!"

No comments:

Post a Comment