Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, August 26, 2011

First Week Complete!

The First Week of School is complete!!! WOOHOO! Some of us thought it may never get here but it finally did!  Even though it was a long and crazy first week I enjoyed every bit of it!  I am enjoying getting to know my co-workers more and more and learning each of the kids personalities!  I am loving working alongside Laura and could not be happier for all she has to teach me this year.  One thing I learned this first week is that I love being in the school... it just feels like me when I walk down the halls or work with the kids in the classroom -- so please everyone continue to pray for me as I study to take my certification test and also pray specifically that I pass it the first time! Thanks for the prayers in advance :) I think the hardest part of this week was teaching our little kiddos about routine... I know eventually they will all get it and it will make perfect sense (one day hopefully) but it was so awesome to see that by the end of the week some of them knew exactly what the morning and afternoon routine was... made my heart so happy!  Before work today we had a birthday celebration lunch for two ladies on our pre-k team.. I loved just getting to sit and chat with them-- I am definitely blessed to be able to work alongside these awesome ladies!  Other than getting used to being exhausted by the end of the day (kids have a lot of energy) it was an incredible week!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Friday!  Enjoy your time away from work this weekend and love on your family... I know I sure will!!!

"Lord, thank you for walking with me through this week; I definitely could not have done it without Your strength and provision.  Help me to continue to give You the praise through all things You do through me this year!  Thank you for Your love and guidance."

No comments:

Post a Comment