Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

Today was a great first day of school!  Everything went just like it was planned to go... at least in our classroom!  Surprisingly none of our pre-k children cried when their parents left... we were all shocked to say the least!  The day went by so quickly; I felt like I blinked and it was time for the kids to go home!  We have a great bunch of kids who seem eager to make new friends and learn new things.  In just one day, I learned so many great teacher tricks... I cannot wait for all the others I will learn!  Even though the day went by so quickly, I am tired but feeling so blessed with the job God has provided me with.  All in all, I could not be more happier and I think this year of experience is going to make my future journeys that much better!  I work with a great team of teachers who have such a passion for teaching and instilling important lessons into my life!  So, here is to a great year with the kids and me learning as much as my brain can put away!  I hope everyone had a great first day of school and is excited to go back tomorrow!

Ps: please keep praying for me as I am studying to take the EC-6 test!  I know God is going to give me everything I need to pass this test the first time I take it.  So please keep praying and I will update you as soon as I take the test! (I just wish there wasn't so much material to study for it!!)

"Thank you Lord for the new beginnings you have given me today.  Help me to be grateful for each day of this new chapter whether it be good or bad.  I am overcome with joy for the blessing you have given me in being able to work alongside such amazing teachers and serve such amazing kids.  You are so faithful Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment