Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Wow, it seems later in the week than just Wednesday!  I am having a blast with the kids and learning all about their little personalities (some have very big personalities in a little body... haha!!).  These Pre-k kiddos are definitely full of energy and are wearing me out... by the end of the day I would love to just crawl into bed and go to sleep!!  I know once the first week is over and we are in a better routine it will all get easier and hopefully I will not be as tired... here is to wishful thinking!  I am definitely learning a lot and loving the teacher I am getting to work with-- it is truly a blessing to see how she interacts with the kids; she is amazing -- absolutely love learning from her!  Well tomorrow is a new day and we get to wear a shirt that represents our summer, I will definitely be representing TCU and that chapter of life I finished in May... I definitely miss college (being a grown up is hard, but I definitely don't miss all the school work that comes with being a student!)  I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

"Never forget to smile, because life is too short not to smile!"

No comments:

Post a Comment