Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stuck.

Ok all you people out there who love to exercise.... I am in need of help... I am stuck in a rut... I am bored with my exercise routine.  With school about to start back and wanting to make time for the gym once the kiddos leave, I need new ideas while working out!  I am still going at least 3 to 4 times a week but I am just so bored with the routine I have going.  I need some new weight lifting tips, cardio advice.... pretty much anything that will make me excited to go to the gym and will show me results (I am seeing results now... well kinda, it's just going slower than I would like).  So, flood my comment box with ideas or videos you love or whatever you do in the gym that makes you want to go back for more and push yourself harder!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

"Live a life you love to live!"

2 comments:

  1. Okay seriously you HAVE to get Turbo Jam. I am OBSESSED. Here is the link!

    http://www.amazon.com/Turbo-Jam-Beachbody-Rockin-Workouts/dp/B000EZHWVQ

    BEST THING EVER! It is so much fun, it is a mixture of kick boxing and awesomeness lol. The instructor is amazing and she makes you want to finish the routines. The link I gave you is for the same disc I have. 2 cardio routines, 1 ab routine, and some weight routines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I need this... now I just need to figure out how to make room in our living room to bust it out! haha move down here so we can do it together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete