Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Getting Excited!

Being up at the school and helping my teacher get her decorations and bulletin boards up makes me excited for the school year to begin so I can meet all the kids!  Honestly, education was my calling.... I get so excited about school supplies, decorating bulletin boards so cutesy, and meeting all the kids it is ridiculous.  I had the teacher I will be working with rolling with laughter today because I am so giddy about meeting the kids and making the room super cute for them.  Let me just tell you, I am extremely grateful to God for this opportunity to get my foot in the door with such an amazing education system here in San Antonio and could not be more excited to work with such an amazing elementary school and an incredible group of teachers.  Sometimes lately, I have to pinch myself because it is all so real, and I have high hopes that because of this year and all that I will learn from others that I hope one day in the future I will have a classroom of my own that I can love on those sweet kiddos and teach them all I have learned and more from this year. Wow!! I cannot even begin to truly express how grateful I am and how full my heart is with just pure excitement and love for the passion I have for working with kids and the incredible teachers I will get to work alongside this year.

I hope everyone has an incredible night... I am off to relax with the hubby!

"Lord, thank you so much for answering my prayers and providing me with a job that fulfills my passion to work with kids.  I feel so blessed for the opportunity you have given me, and I pray that each day of this year I love on these kids like you love on me everyday God.  Thank you for the provision you have over my life; not my will but Yours oh God."

2 comments:

  1. Hey girly! I've been out of town and way behind on my blogging/reading. I've been thinking about you and praying for you. Just got a second to catch up on what you've been doing and I'm so happy for y'all! Missing ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyla, Missing you lady! Thank you for the prayers... keep praying, I am now studying to take certification tests! I am loving reading all your blog posts so keep posting! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete