Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, August 29, 2011

Tired

Today was a loooong Monday.  One that never seemed like it was going to end!  I was so tired all day (but this may also be due to the fact that I was up a lot with my tummy last night-- we were definitely not friends to say the least).  So, my eyes were definitely droopy today and I did not feel rested at all.  I am counting down the hours to bedtime and don't know if I have much energy to do anything this afternoon... I was planning on going to the gym this afternoon but that is definitely out of the question-- with how tired I am I would probably fall right off the treadmill!  I promise I will make it to the gym tomorrow afternoon as long as tomorrow is a decent day and I have enough energy -- these little kids are taking it all out of me!

This weekend was one that was a little busier than expected.  We had dinner on Friday night (last minute) with our friends Eric and Shavaun since neither of us could get motivated to cook.  It was so nice to have dinner with them and chat and the night got even better once we got FROYO!  Saturday, Reagan started his online Greek class for seminary, so that consumed most of his day.  We did make it to the gym to work out and I got groceries for the week and some house chores done.. woohoo -- Saturday's are not as eventful as they once used to be before we got married... TOO MANY ReSpOnSiBiLiTiEs!!! Sunday, we visited another church and really liked it but came when the lead pastor was out of town-- so we will definitely be going back to hear him speak.  After church we had lunch with Reagan's family and then back home to study... yes study-- Reagan had more Greek homework and I had chapters to study for my certification test.. yuck!  For dinner we went to my parents and had yummy bar-b-q... Reagan was one happy man!  Then it was back home to get ready for the week.  Having a job is a lot of work and is definitely tiring!  I am looking forward to this weekend since it is a three day weekend... YAY for Labor Day!

I hope everyone had a Marvelous Monday!

"God thank you for walking through today with me... I needed the extra encouragement You provided me with!"

No comments:

Post a Comment