Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy as can be

These past couple of weeks have been super busy. I feel like there is not enough time in a day to do everything I would like to do. Reagan has been busy with work and traveling; he is loving his job, learning a lot, and absolutely enjoys the people he works with! He has had some great sales and I am so proud of him for working so hard and learning so quickly-- he is a natural born businessman... No wonder he loved his major so much!
I on the other hand have been keeping the house in order and getting ready for the school year to start. I bet you are all wondering... School?? Didn't she just graduate??? Yes I did just graduate and no I am not getting my masters! I am going to be working as a teaching assistant for a brand new elementary school. I am so excited for this year and the learning experience it will be. Also, I am studying and getting prepared to take certification tests to be able to teach the following year! I love the teacher I will be working with this year and feel like she has so much to teach me and I have so much to learn! So God has definitely answered prayers in providing me with this opportunity and Reagan having an incredible job... We are feeling very blessed!

On top of the crazy busy schedule of life, we had our first townhome visitors this weekend. Our friends Jace and Karlie came to stay with us for the weekend. It was great to have our
couple friends come and visit with us and be able to spend time with them. The trip was short, but we got a lot in for the little time they were here! Can't wait to see them again!!

So after these past couple of weeks that have been so busy, we are ready for things to slow down a bit so that we can enjoy each other before work starts up for me!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday!

"thank you Lord for the incredible new beginnings you have given us; may we embrace each step of the journey to the fullest."

No comments:

Post a Comment