Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Here in San Antonio, it is beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas!  Last night, the celebrations began and we kicked off with my work Christmas party.  It was so nice to see all my school teacher friends outside of work and having a good time and not worrying about students!  It was also fun to meet the husbands of teachers I know!  Such a fun time with my school family last night!!

Today, we woke up to cold and rainy weather and it has been like that all day.  So after church today, Reagan and I came home and started decorating for Christmas.  We finished tonight and our house definitely has Christmas cheer.  Since it was so cold out today, we decorated with a fire going, coffee in hand and Christmas music playing.  I love Christmas, but Reagan is a fanatic about it.  So it is so fun to watch how excited he gets about decorating and how precise he is about our tree -- this is definitely a characteristic he gets from his mom because she LOVES Christmas too!

~Christmas Tree 2011~



Today was wonderful, and I am glad I got to spend it with my hubby.  So nice to have the house decorated for Christmas and the festivities beginning.


This is how we kept warm today while decorating for Christmas!!


I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Enjoy this holiday season and remember what Christmas is all about!!

“So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them.” Luke 2:16-18 


No comments:

Post a Comment