Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, December 15, 2011

What a week.

Have you ever felt like you are being pulled in 15 million different directions?!  That is definitely how I have felt for the past couple of weeks... like I am being pulled way too thin and I am about to go crazy!! With school coming to a break for Christmas the kids get crazier by the minute and I am literally counting down to next Tuesday at 3 pm when the break officially begins.  Not only are the kids ready to be out but I think all the teachers are too... we are just tired! Along with crazy kids during the day, there have been so many holiday parties for school and with Reagan that we haven't had a free night in a while.  Do not get me wrong we have loved celebrating the holiday season with friends and family, but we also like our normal routine.. at least I do! ;) I love this time of year but I am ready for things to get back to normal and calm down just a little bit.

Though, through the craziness of this time of year, I am constantly stopping to remind myself that Jesus is the reason for this season.  Let me tell you-- there have been moments when I needed this reminder because I just couldn't shop anymore and just could not wrap another present.  So today, I am putting in the forefront of my mind that when the craziness gets to me just Remember all that Jesus has done for me and Celebrate in His love... because if I let the craziness take over this season I will really forget what this Season is SUPPOSED to be about... Our Wonderful Lord and Savior!

Praise the Lord tomorrow is Friday! I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday!!

"Thank you Lord for reminding me daily that you are the reason for this season.  May my focus be fixed on YOU in the days to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment