Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, January 12, 2012

We are Family

I think the best thing about being back in San Antonio is Family.  I love that we are no longer 4 1/2 hours away; we are about 5 minutes from my parents and about 10 minutes from Reagan's dad and stepmom (depending on how fast you drive).... it would be awesome if Reagan's mom and stepdad and sisters would move here this summer then everyone would be in the same city!! I love being able to care for my dad during his healing process and be his driver :).  I love that we can go to dinners with family and just laugh about nothing.  I love that we can go to sporting events for our brothers and cheer all we want.  I love that the people that love us the most are the ones that live so close.  Family is everything to us and I think living close to them again has shown us what really matters in life.  Because at the end of the day, friends will come and go but family will always be there no matter what.  Just feeling grateful tonight for our families and the little family Reagan and I have together; it is nice to be around everyone and then also be able to come home and be our own little family.  Makes me smile and my heart is just so full.  Tell your family how much you LOVE them today, because everyone needs to hear those words EVERYDAY!




Romans 12:10, “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.”


No comments:

Post a Comment