Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, January 29, 2010

F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Lately, I really have been thinking how much my friends really mean to me. As a girl in college, you long to find your best friends. Some you meet in classes and others you meet in the dorms. Though, when you find those close knit friends, your life is simply never the same again. My best friends at TCU have become my family. We are a close group and we find it hard to keep anything from each other... we literally talk about everything under the sun. It's comforting knowing that I have them here with me. They are incredible people, each with a different personality but so genuine that they bring something different to our relationship as friends. They are incredible women with values that cannot be shaken. Without them, I do not know how my life would be. We are there for each other in joys, tears, laughter, and pain. They are incredible women that I know God has placed in my life for a specific reason. I am blessed knowing that these incredible girls will be by my side when I take my next steps of life into marriage. I know that no matter what, all the things we have been through together are bonds cannot be broken. My prayer is that everyone can experience amazing friendships like I have... they are truly a precious gift from God.

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

No comments:

Post a Comment