Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WOAH time is flying by!!

So reality has really hit me, the wedding is going to be here so soon. I know I keep saying I never thought this day would come, but seriously it is almost here. The Save the Dates have been mailed out which means the real invitations are coming soon! I have two showers to attend in March... it just doesn't all seem real. I am taking my bridal portraits in April... and then I am in the home stretch. I am getting excited but nervous. anxious and scared. so happy and can't even wrap my mind around what marriage will be like. I do know though that God has placed the most amazing man in my life and he compliments me in so many ways. I am honestly blessed knowing that I get to walk through life with him. At times, I find myself trying to image what our wedding day will be like... but I can't get a clear picture. I know I will for sure be so excited to see Reagan... but will I have tons of butterflies and tears?? The one thing I know for sure is that I will be so excited to get to the end of that isle and hold Reagan's hands. This is such an incredible step that we are getting to take together, and it makes me so happy knowing that I get to love him now and forever. Love... wow I never thought I would experience it, but I have definitely experienced love and it is one of the most amazing things ever. Reagan has not only captivated my heart but he has taught me even more how to love. I know marriage can be crazy, but I look forward to waking up every day with him and ending each day in prayer with him by my side. I guess I just look forward to the little things in life that people over look... but those are the things that I love about our relationship... the little gestures of love, just getting to be with each other and having my heart race knowing that I get to see him. He is the love of my life and I am blessed beyond words. I really am looking forward to the BIG day... and before I know it I am going to be Mrs. Farish... so crazy but I am so excited!
Life is a beautiful thing, and I think the thing I am most grateful for is that I am getting to marry my best friend and my love, what could be better than that... absolutely nothing!

"A lot of people see marriage as settling down, but I look forward to truly living my life with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment